Drainage Control

Drainage control jurisdiction within Boise is divided among a number of governmental entities. Contact the following agencies for more information on drainage control issues:

  • Street Drainage and Street Flooding Problems
    Ada County Highway District (ACHD)

  • Foothills Gulch Conveyance Facilities
    Boise Public Works Department

  • Irrigation Drainage
    Questions or information requests regarding irrigation drainage should be directed to the irrigation or drainage district in which the problem is occurring.

  • Commercial Drainage Plans
    Questions or information requests regarding commercial drainage plans or plan submittal requirements should be directed to Boise Public Works Department at 208-384-3752.